I have been double vaccinated.
I want to visit my daughter in Moscow

Can you please tell me:
1 will I be allowed into Russia
2 will I have to quarantine
3 what is the easiest way to do this

Thanks
bob baker Hello and good afternoon

1 will I be allowed into Russia - YES! You have the right to visit relatives in Russia
2 will I have to quarantine - NOT necessary if you are vaccinated and test 
3 what is the easiest way to do this - New rules for UK return from abroad - Russian government website https://www.rospotrebnadzor.ru/about/info/news/news_details.php?ELEMENT_ID=18385

On the new rules for returning from abroad from the UK - Russian government website (make a translation via google translator)

Пользователь

20 Августа 2021, 1:13 | # 92707
Many thanks for your kind help. Very much appreciated.

But....'you have the right to visit relatives in Russia'. The last time I checked the list it didn't seem to include non Russian fathers of Russian children. Though I may have that wrong?? Have you seen a definitive list. 

Also, the first link you give seems to be for Russians returning from England. I am not Russian. I am English.

I can't find the regulations for entry to Russia for English citizens.

Thanks again and best wishes

Пользователь

г. London

20 Августа 2021, 18:33 | # 92744
bob baker пишет:
Many thanks for your kind help. Very much appreciated.

But....'you have the right to visit relatives in Russia'. The last time I checked the list it didn't seem to include non Russian fathers of Russian children. Though I may have that wrong?? Have you seen a definitive list. 

Also, the first link you give seems to be for Russians returning from England. I am not Russian. I am English.

I can't find the regulations for entry to Russia for English citizens.

Thanks again and best wishes
Dear Mr. Bob Baker
In Russia there are de jure and de facto laws and regulations. You know this better than me.
You have a good reason to see your 10-year-old daughter in Russia.
You will be issued a visa to enter Russia without any problems on the basis of your daughter's residence in Russia.
Submit your daughter's birth certificate for visa and entry to Russia.
As for self-isolation, quarantine in Russia.
Friends and business partners came to me from The UK in the spring and summer, did tests for covid in Moscow, I turned to the local police where I lived, showed the tests, my friends were given a temporary registration, we walked and rested in Moscow without any problems.
My friends and partners from the UK were told the reason for entering Russia, they indicated business negotiations.

Пользователь

21 Августа 2021, 17:03 | # 92745
Many thanks. Very helpful.

My problem is that my name is NOT on her birth certificate. Her mother does not want this. Because it makes life more difficult for her - she must consult me about school and health etc if I am on the certificate.

Пользователь

г. London

22 Августа 2021, 19:36 | # 92800
bob baker пишет:
Many thanks. Very helpful.

My problem is that my name is NOT on her birth certificate. Her mother does not want this. Because it makes life more difficult for her - she must consult me about school and health etc if I am on the certificate.
Good afternoon Bob,
You have an interesting situation.
In our practice, everything happens the other way around. Your child's mom knows that if the biological father is registered on the birth certificate, your daughter can legally and quickly obtain a British passport?
And now, if a minor daughter wants to get a British passport for her and you need to pass a DNA test for Home Office.
Women have complicated everything :)
In any case, talk to the child's mother, ask her in the invitation to indicate that you are the biological father and to assure the notary.
We clarified with the Russian Foreign Ministry that in the fall we could open the borders with Great Britain for any reason for a trip to Russia.

Добрый день Боб,
Интересная у Вас ситуация получается.
На нашей практике все бывает наоборот. Мама Вашего ребенка знает, что если биологический отец прописан в свидетельстве о рождении, Ваша дочь может официально легально и быстро получить британский паспорт.
А теперь, если несовершенолетняя дочь захочет получит британский паспорт ей и Вам нужно сдать ДНК тест для Home Office. Женщины все усложнили:)
В любом случае поговрите с матерью ребенка, порпросите ее в приглашении указать что Вы являетесь биологическим отцом и заверить у нотариуса.
Мы уточнили в Министерстве иностранных дел России, что осенью могту открыть границы с Великобританией по любым причнам поездки в Россию.

Пользователь

23 Августа 2021, 11:43 | # 92802
Many thanks for your helpful reply

That is good news about opening the borders in the fall. Would that be before the end of September?? Or later?

Yes, I also cannot understand why my daughters Russian mother does not want me on the birth certificate. She also does not want my daughter to obtain a British passport. But... she does want my money every month, which I send her.

Thank you for the clarification with the Russian Foreign Ministry regarding visiting.

I am sorry but I don't understand about the invitation. Is that for a visa for family members? Unfortunately, that is not useful in my case because family visas are not cheaper. And they are more trouble to obtain. So I just get a tourist visa when I visit. Which is very expensive for me - I am a pensioner. But the cost of the train fare to London to get the visa and the costs of the visa are very expensive.

It would be nice if the Russian foreign ministry made family visas free and used the eVisa scheme. OR at least make family visas valid for 5 years and cheap to obtain. But I don't know how to ask the Russian Foreign Ministry to help in these matters.

Thank you again for your help I do appreciate it.

Best wishes. Bob

г. Сидней

29 Августа 2021, 14:17 | # 92880
bob baker пишет:
Many thanks for your helpful reply

That is good news about opening the borders in the fall. Would that be before the end of September?? Or later?

Yes, I also cannot understand why my daughters Russian mother does not want me on the birth certificate. She also does not want my daughter to obtain a British passport. But... she does want my money every month, which I send her.

Thank you for the clarification with the Russian Foreign Ministry regarding visiting.

I am sorry but I don't understand about the invitation. Is that for a visa for family members? Unfortunately, that is not useful in my case because family visas are not cheaper. And they are more trouble to obtain. So I just get a tourist visa when I visit. Which is very expensive for me - I am a pensioner. But the cost of the train fare to London to get the visa and the costs of the visa are very expensive.

It would be nice if the Russian foreign ministry made family visas free and used the eVisa scheme. OR at least make family visas valid for 5 years and cheap to obtain. But I don't know how to ask the Russian Foreign Ministry to help in these matters.

Thank you again for your help I do appreciate it.

Best wishes. Bob
Good afternoon Bob!
Sorry for the wait for the answer, educational exhibition season.
Yes, family visas to Russia are expensive.
As for the opening of the borders in Russia, we very much hope that they will effectively open the borders for the British. In your case, once again invite your daughter's mother to compromise and send you an invitation for a visa.
Добрый день Боб!
Извините за ожидание с ответом, сезон образовательных выставок.
Да, семейные визы в Россию дорогие.
Что касается открыти границ в России, очень надеемся что дейтсивтельно открют границы для британцев. В Вашем случае еще раз предложить матери Вашей дочери пойти на компромис и сдлеать Вам приглашение для визы.

Профессионал

г. Moscow

30 Августа 2021, 21:01 | # 92897
Как установить отцовство через суд

Если отец не признает ребенка, установить отцовство можно через суд. Истцом может быть мать или сам ребенок с 18 лет.

Куда обращаться
В районный суд по месту жительства ответчика (отца) или истца (матери или ребенка).

Какие нужны документы
Исковое заявление об установлении отцовства
Копия свидетельства о рождении ребенка
Уведомление о вручении копии иска ответчику
Доказательства, подтверждающие родство ребенка и отца
Документ об уплате госпошлины — 300 ₽

Как доказать отцовство
Суд принимает во внимание любые доказательства, которые подтверждают, что ребенок рожден именно от этого мужчины. Это могут быть показания свидетелей, общие фотографии, видеозаписи, медицинская карта ребенка или история беременности, заключения экспертов.

В суде можно подать ходатайство о назначении молекулярно-генетической экспертизы.
Если отец уклоняется от экспертизы, суд вынесет решение на основании других доказательств.
Уклонение со стороны мужчины может расцениваться как факт установления отцовства.
Уклонение от экспертизы со стороны матери ребенка может быть оценено как опровержение отцовства.
Если отец умер, для экспертизы могут использоваться волосы, ногти, кости или мышцы. Также может быть проведена экспертиза отдаленного родства по образцам детей или родственников умершего.

Если иск будет удовлетворен, суд выносит решение об установлении отцовства. В этом случае с мужчины будут взысканы расходы на экспертизу.

Если ребенок старше 18 лет, установление отцовства возможно только с его согласия.

Что делать после решения суда
Нужно зарегистрировать отцовство в загсе — по месту вынесения решения суда. Госпошлина — 350 ₽. Сведения об отцовстве вносятся в свидетельство о рождении.

После установления отцовства можно взыскивать алименты. При этом отец получает все родительские права.

Все варианты установления отцовства
(https://t.me/gosuslugiforparents/476)В какой суд обращаться за алиментами
(https://t.me/gosuslugiforparents/766)22 инструкции об алиментах

Виды и типы английских виз, гостевые, семейные, рабочие и студенческие визы в 2021 – 2022 годах Британские визы для россиян в Англию

Телеграм канал WikiVisa https://t.me/wikivisa

Чат и оперативные ответы по визам https://t.me/wikivisa_chat

Пользователь

г. London

30 Августа 2021, 21:04 | # 92898

Здравствуйте,
На Ваши вопросы уже опубликованы ответы в ветке форума по бизнес визам, студенческим и тур/семейным визам в Англию.
Читайте и задавайте вопросы в соответствующих разделах форума по визам
Спасибо Вам за понимание! 
С уважением, Alex Epton

Главная Форум Студенческие визы Tier 4 и Short-Term Study Форум об учебных визах Работа по студенческой визе в Великобритании
Главная Форум Форумы о визах Бизнес/Деловая виза C-Visit Business Visitor visa Ответы на вопросы по бизнес визе в Британию
Главная Форум Форумы о визах Туристическая виза C-Visit Standart Visitor visa Сохранилась ли возможность выбора сайта, на котором подавать анкету на Туристическую визу в настоящее время?
Главная Форум Форумы о визах Виза жены/мужа Spouse/Settlement visa Документы на визу жены. Список и почтовый адрес для отправки для отправки в Шеффилд

Главная Форум Форумы о визах Отказ в визе в Великобританию (a visa refusal) Отказ в туристической визе в Англию причины и шансы 
Главная Форум Форумы о визах Образцы справок и документов на визу в Великобританию Как переводить документы, необходимые для оформления визы в Великобританию

Образцы справок и документов для визы

Документы и справки на визу в Великобританию (примерные  образцы и шаблоны)

Источник: Образцы справок и документов для визы в Великобританию 
Follow us: @wikivisa_ru on Twitter | wikivisaru on Facebook

Добавить сообщение

Визы в UK на 10 лет! Нам 10 лет — откроем британскую визу на 10 лет за 5000 рублей

Подать заявку
Закрыть