Westonbirt School has developed a strategy for its academic rigour and is looking for the recruitment of strong Year 7 international student

Пользователь

г. Москва

17 Апреля 2017, 12:50 | # 74901

Patricia Stevenson

Director of Admissions, Westonbirt School, Gloucestershire

Email: pstevenson@westonbirt.org

We are very keen to get some girls from you and I now have news of an exciting new initiative we are launching! 

Westonbirt School has developed a strategy for its academic rigour and is looking for the recruitment of strong Year 7 international students as part of this programme.  We are keen to integrate girls from overseas at a younger age to give them more time in the UK to achieve and realise their full academic potential, thereby getting into the top UK universities. 

For these Year 7 girls we will offer Academic bursaries of  between 80 and 100% off the tuition fees.  This is the equivalent of 40-50% off full boarding fees. 

We have been inspired by a girl from Beijing who joined us just over a year ago in Year 7.  By joining us at a younger ager, we have seen her fly in every way, showing huge success with spoken word, integration with her year group and subsequent academic success at an earlier point in her school career.  Now in Year 8, she has sat scholarships for going forward into Year 9 this September in Art, Music and Academic and has so impressed us all  she achieved a top Scholarship.  This has shown us the value of starting education earlier in the UK. 

I do hope this will new initiative will enable girls to join us in future, and hopefully even this September, who would previously been unable to join us due to funding issues.

We also still have one or two spaces in Year 9,10 and 12 if you have some suitable girls for us 

I look forward to hearing from you 

Best wishes 

Trisha  

Mrs Patricia Stevenson

Director of Admissions

T: +44 (0) 1666 881301

E: pstevenson@westonbirt.org

<image003.jpg> @WestonbirtSch

<image003.jpg>  @westonbirtPrep

<image004.jpg>  https://www.linkedin.com/company/westonbirt-schools

Web: www.westonbirt.org

Blog: www.westonbirtlife.co.uk

Reply to Patricia

Добавить сообщение

Визы в UK на 10 лет! Нам 10 лет — откроем британскую визу на 10 лет за 5000 рублей

Подать заявку
Закрыть