Padworth College Webinar Series: University Admissions - Perfecting the Personal Statement and Admissions Tests

Пользователь

г. Москва

2 Июня 2020, 14:49 | # 87193

Dear Igor Ozerin

I hope all is well and that you and your family and colleagues are keeping safe. 

I am writing to invite you to the third webinar in Padworth College’s Masterclass Webinar Series.  These webinars are focused on informing agents and parents of prospective students about the various routes to top universities in the UK and some of the key areas to focus on in relation to preparing for university entry.

The third webinar is scheduled for Thursday 4 June at 8.00am BST.  In this webinar, we will focus on University Admissions Perfecting the Personal Statement and Admissions Tests 

According to UCAS, writing the Personal Statement is one of the most important parts of the university application process.  In this webinar, we will outline how we support students at Padworth to ‘perfect’ their Personal Statements, ensuring they are personal, engaging and most importantly, written by the student!  We will also share perspectives on the various admissions tests required for some degree courses, including UCAT, BMAT and LNAT.

The webinar will be led by Lorraine Atkins, Principal. 

If you would like to attend, please contact me at mark.jeynes@padworth.com 

We would also be grateful if you could extend the invitation to any clients who may be interested in learning more about these aspects of the university admissions process.

Login details for the webinar, which will be delivered on Zoom, will follow in due course.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards. 

Mark

Mark Jeynes

Director 

PADWORTH COLLEGE

Sopers Lane, Padworth, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 4NR

Tel: +44 (0)118 983 2644

Mobile: +44 (0)7769 651028

www.padworth.com

Добавить сообщение