Лучшие школы Великобритании 2017. Dover College, Kent

Пользователь

г. Москва

24 Ноября 2016, 14:55 | # 70630

Gareth Doodes

Headmaster, Dover College, Kent

Email: doodesg@dovercollege.org.uk

Attached Files: Dover College - Better Place for Learning 2016.pdf, Dover College - Registration Application Form 2016.pdf

As the Headmaster of Dover College I wanted to write to update you on a number of exciting things that are happening.

To make your lives easier, we have created easy on-line fill application forms. These are attached, so please update your records and use these from now on. We hope that they will save time as well as printing and photocopying costs for you. 

Our international boarders at the College hugely appreciate our size and location, and we've been working on our academic courses to offer the best possible provision for our pupils from the UK and overseas.

Next September will see the launch of a new one year Year 11 GCSE course, which will enable pupils to be fully prepared for sixth form study and university applications, or instead to return to their native country. We will send more details to you about this in the coming weeks, but in the meantime if you need any further information, or have any pupils who may be interested, please don't hesitate to contact me.

We have launched a new Development Plan at the College which coincides with the College's 150th Anniversary in 2021. The key focus for us, alongside ensuring that we continue to provide an exceptional education and the best examination results for our pupils, is the building of a new sixth form boarding house. This will contain en-suite accommodation for our entire sixth form and provide a warm, welcoming environment in which pupils will encouraged to reach their full academic potential.

We will be launching a new website and prospectus in February, and I will send you attachments to these as well as hard copies in the post. 

Finally, I am always more than happy to speak about the College, individual pupils, or answer any question or query. Please feel free to contact me on the email address or the telephone numbers below.

I send my very best wishes to you as we look forward to the coming festive season. 

Yours faithfully,

Gareth Doodes.   

Mr Gareth Doodes MA  

Headmaster, Dover College

Tel:  +44 (0) 1304 244505

Mob: +44 (0) 7793 444714

Email:  doodesg@dovercollege.org.uk 

Добавить сообщение