This season (2017) we are running at least 13 summer centres on university campuses in the UK, The USA and Ireland for kids aged between 10-17.

Пользователь

г. Москва

4 Октября 2016, 15:19 | # 68410

Dear WikiVisa.Ru 

I hope that you have had a successful 2016. We have, and to celebrate the low price of sterling we have frozen this year's prices in order for your students to take advantage of studying in the UK. 

This season (2017) we are running at least 13 summer centres on university campuses in the UK, The USA and Ireland for kids aged between 10-17. We have also beefed up our academic programme to link in with our activity programme, providing exam preparation on demand for IELTS, Trinity, Cambridge & Michigan. Our brochure is at the end of the link below. 

2017 also sees the range of state high schools increase across the UK who will accept your students on high school academic terms or years. 

I'll be at most of the workshop fairs this year, if you want to meet up over a coffee. or better still we can both save our money and talk over Skype. 

I'm an ex director of studies and teacher and I'm more than happy to offer your local private schools a free teacher training session if it helps you to get in front of the decision makes and sell our courses. 

I believe in transparent, honest relationships with agents that work for both of us. Please get in contact if you have any questions. 

Warm regards

Gary Clarke

Sales & Marketing Manger

2017 Live Brochure 

I shall attend ICEF Berlin 16 & ICEF Moscow 17  

Tel: +44 (0) 1202 447 924 (direct)

Mobile: +44 (0) 79795 96794

Facebook

Добавить сообщение