GV Malta English Centre - 2017 Brochure & Price List

Пользователь

г. Москва

2 Сентября 2016, 16:46 | # 67247

Dear GV Partner WikiVisa.Ru, 

I hope this email finds you well, that you enjoyed your summer and that 2016 has been successful. 

Please find our Price List with terms and conditions attached and a link on our website to our 2017 Brochure file:///C:/Users/assistant.GVMALTA/Downloads/gv-malta-brochure-pricelist_2017.pdf 

2016 has been an amazing and successful year here at GV Malta and we are still enjoying the summer! 

Our GV Summer Camp for our young learners (10 – 17yrs) has been a great success, where we welcomed more teens than 2015 and we already have students requesting to book their 2017 language holiday.  

Our Long-Stay Special Packages continue to be a hot seller to students from all over the world which gives us a healthy nationality mix. 

What’s new in 2017?  We have made some important changes and improvements once again. 

• Young Learner course improvements and changes.  We are re-introducing our Pre-Teens Club (7 – 11yrs).
  • GV Summer Camp (ages 10 – 17) will welcome Beginners to join group courses.
  • GV RESIDENTIAL APARTMENTS – Hortensia are finally ready, finished to high standards for your students to enjoy their home away from home while in Malta. These are ideally located only 150 metres from the school and the sea!  The link to Hortensia apartments is: http://www.gvmalta.com/23/78/GV-Residential-Apartments-Hortensia
  • New top up card system introduced for air conditioning in Portobello and Hortensia apartments.
  • No High Season Supplement for our students booking courses over Easter.
  • Minimal High Season Supplement on Self-catering Long-Stay Packages.  No high season supplement on Homestay Long-Stay packages.  (Kindly note commission will be calculated separately i.e. tuition and accommodation.  The breakdown of the packages and the commission structure will be given upon request) 

To all our partners, we are happy to announce that GV Malta will be participating in the ST ALPHE UK workshop from 2 – 4 September 2016, Table no 161.  If you’re participating, Gaby Huhn Privitera, our Managing Director and I would be delighted to meet you in person. 

In 2017, GV Malta is planning to participate in FELTOM Workshop in Malta in March 2017, and ICEF Berlin workshop where we are looking forward to discussing our programmes and services in person. 

Should you require a hard copy of our new brochure & price list, please let us know the number of copies you require and the postal address for shipment. 

I would also like to take this opportunity to THANK you all for being part of GV Malta’s success and look forward to a fruitful and successful 2017.  

Best regards, 

Rebecca 

Rebecca Abela

Sales & Marketing Manager

GV Malta English Centre

St. George’s Street -  St. Paul’s Bay SPB 3476 - MALTA

Tel: 00356 2157 3417  - 00356 2157 8280

Email: marketing@gvmalta.com - Web: www.gvmalta.com -  Skype: rebecca.gvmalta

Добавить сообщение