Home Language International www.hli.co.uk

Администратор, Профессионал

г. Москва

20 Декабря 2019, 18:57 | # 85717

Dear Friends WikiVisa-VikiTravel.Ru, 

I am Ian Josephs, founder and Chief Executive of Home Language International and I am writing to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year. 

As you may know I invented the idea of learning a language in the teacher's home. Since then many others have decided that this formula works so well that they now offer the same services as us. Why therefore should you come to Home Language International? 

Just because we are the oldest does not mean that we are the best. The answer is that no matter how difficult your client and no matter how many requirements they have choosing the location, the type of family, the country, and all sorts of other things we are the only people who can nearly always satisfy the every requirement of prospective students. 

No requirements however complicated are too much for us to deal with because we have so many teachers in so many different countries that we can nearly always satisfy your customers at the first time of asking.

AHA you may say! you have so many countries and so many different offers we cannot put them all or even some of them in our brochures, have you not something simpler to offer us? the answer Yes we have!  

Here is the link to our full 64 pages brochure with all our services and attached is a simplified price list of only 1 page two sided which gives all the basic offers in teaching the English language in a quick summarised and easy to understand version.

2020 French pricelist

2020 English pricelist

Enough said, I don't want to bore you. 

I just want to wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Ian Josephs and all the HLI team https://www.hli.co.uk/

© Home Language International | 2019 All Rights Reserved | www.hli.co.uk

Добавить сообщение