Take a look and request a free proposal at www.angloplatforms.com

Администратор, Профессионал

г. Москва

23 Мая 2020, 15:21 | # 87151

Dear Vikivisa, 

Just a quick message to make sure you received my email below about how you can offer an online English programme of your own this summer. Take a look and request a free proposal at www.angloplatforms.com 

Best, Max

I hope you’re keeping safe and well.  

Are you looking for an alternative for the students who wanted to travel this summer?  

I am pleased to now offer you the opportunity to deliver your own online English summer school on a platform branded for your business. We can organise your students into different classes and they can take live video lessons with highly qualified English teachers through your website without sending them to Zoom or Skype.  

To find out more, go to www.angloplatforms.com 

Our online English platforms come with an extensive 36 week practice programme for 8 levels from beginner to advanced plus the option for you to offer live video English programmes. You can sell subscriptions to your platform to individuals or schools groups and teachers can login to a teacher’s area to closely monitor their students’ progress.  

To request a free proposal and for more information, go to www.angloplatforms.com 

We look forward to helping you through these challenging times.  

Best wishes,  

Max 

Maxwell David

Project Director | AngloPlatforms

Пользователь

г. Москва

28 Мая 2021, 22:21 | # 91403
NCG - Update Partnership Information

Dear Partner WikiVisa,

We hope this email finds you well.

We are taking the time to update the information for vikitravel and we appreciate it if you can take 5 minutes of your time to complete the form below. 

This is a requirement in order to make sure our database is accurate with your current information and staff members 

If you have already completed it, please disregard this message. 

Agent Agreement

1: Fill up the Agent Application Form.
This is a very important application, as we will also be advised on whom to contact in each situation we may face at times. 

2: Once your application is submitted, our head office will be processing our updated agent agreement, and once ready, it will be emailed to you for signature. 

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Администратор, Профессионал

г. Москва

16 Декабря 2021, 23:27 | # 97804
Переписка

Письмо зарегистрированным провайдерам: Сборы за регулирование 2022-23 - декабрь 2021

Регулирующий орган социального жилья направил всем зарегистрированным частным провайдерам письмо относительно регулирующих сборов.

Относится к Англии

Документы

Подробности

16 декабря 2021 года регулятор направил всем зарегистрированным частным провайдерам подробную информацию о регулирующих сборах на 2022-2023 годы.

Дополнительную информацию о схеме оплаты RSH см. В разделе « Сборы за социальное жилье» .

Опубликовано 16 декабря 2021 г.
Добавить сообщение

Визы в UK на 10 лет! Нам 10 лет — откроем британскую визу на 10 лет за 10000 рублей

Подать заявку

Бесплатные консультации https://t.me/wikivisa_chat

Закрыть