Xplore - The World! Summer Junior Language Camps in Ireland

Пользователь

г. Москва

5 Января 2017, 14:56 | # 71844

Dear WikiVisa.Ru, 

A very happy new year to you.

It's been a while since we visited you last May so I thought I'd drop you a line to see how things were looking for 2017?

It's been a busy year for us at Xplore with a number of additions to our study abroad portfolio including:

• Academic Year Homestay Programmes and Summer Junior Language Camps in Ireland
  • Short-term High School Immersion in the USA
  • 2 week UK Boarding School Immersion programmes
  • Xplore exclusive Summer Junior Language programme at Pangbourne College in Reading, England (west of London)

We of course then have our full range of regular programmes on offer across England, USA, Germany and China. 

I'm really looking forward to developing our partnership further and should there be anything you need from me to help you promote the Xplore programmes of most interest then please be sure to let me know.

I look forward to hearing from you and best wishes for 2017.

Kind Regards 

Ben  

Ben Sinclair 

Sales & Marketing Director 

------------------------

Xplore - The World!

Language | Group Travel | High School | Activity Camps 

E: [email protected] | DD: +44 (0)1449 742700 | Skype: ben.sinclair78 | W: www.xploretheworld.com   

Xplore - UK Office

12 Bury Street, Stowmarket, Suffolk, IP14 1HA
T: +44 (0)1449 742700 

Xplore trades as part of Klub Group Ltd, which is registered in England and Wales (registered no. 4571433). UK Registered Office: 12 Bury St, Stowmarket, Suffolk, IP14 1HA.

Администратор, Профессионал

г. Москва

28 Ноября 2021, 16:43 | # 96767
Руководство

Выражение заинтересованности (EoI) в членстве в Британской внутренней консультативной группе и Форуме гражданского общества в соответствии с Соглашением о торговле и сотрудничестве

Обновлено 24 ноября 2021 г.

Добавить сообщение

Визы в UK на 10 лет! Нам 10 лет — откроем британскую визу на 10 лет за 10000 рублей

Подать заявку

Бесплатные консультации https://t.me/wikivisa_chat

Закрыть