Вот такие письма для записи в визовые центры отправляет UKVCAS заявителям для продления британских виз на территории Великобритании.
Dear Mrs NADY PETROVA,
If you have received this message on behalf of the lead applicant, please ensure that they are informed immediately.
We are writing to you to confirm that we have received your ‘Opt Out’ email and to offer you an appointment at a UKVCAS Service Point.
We are delighted to say you can now book an appointment so we can process and submit your supporting evidence as part of your visa application.
You can now access our booking system and book a date and time that works for you from a mix of free and chargeable appointments.
Please check the latest list of Service Points and opening dates, which is available on the UKVCAS website here. To help you, when looking for an appointment, please scroll down to look at all the Service Points listed.
- Login to your UKVCAS account here to book an appointment.
- If you have any issues with the link above, login through the UKVCAS website here.
- Once your booking is confirmed you will receive a confirmation email with attachments containing QR codes for each applicant. The QR code attachment is a key document that all applicants will need to print out (if possible) and bring to their appointment.
- Printing the QR code attachment will reduce the amount of time you will spend on site and avoid any risk to yourself and our staff who may have to handle your mobile phone to scan your QR code.
If you are receiving this email on behalf of another person, please ensure that they have received a copy of the confirmation email and the QR attachment before their appointment and know to bring it with them.
Please keep checking the UKVCAS website and your registered email account for the latest updates and information.
Important Information – Please read: COVID-19 measures at our Service Points
- All our service points are clean and safe with social distancing precautions built in, so you don’t have to worry when you attend an appointment.
- Our priority remains the safety of customers and staff to ensure we deliver an effective service that meets public health guidelines. Although some sites have not yet re-opened after the COVID-19 lockdown, more locations and appointments are now available.
- We have put a number of measures in place at our service points for the health and wellbeing of our customers and staff. More details are available in the FAQs on the UKVCAS website and we recommend you read these before you attend your appointment.
- In accordance with the latest government guidance, please wear a face covering when you visit one of our Service Points.
- We rely on all of our customers to follow any instructions given by our staff – these are for the safety and wellbeing of yourself and others.
- Please only bring named applicants with you to your appointment. For any exceptions where one additional person may be permitted, please see our FAQs.
- Do not attend an appointment if you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19. Please refer to the NHS website for any health-related questions.
- If you are worried that your visa will expire before you can get an appointment, go to UKVI’s Immigration Guidance at GOV.UK for advice and help.
- Please note receiving this email means that the COVID-19 UKVI fingerprint reuse policy does not apply to your case.
We appreciate your patience as we work with UKVI to resume our service safely as a result of the on-going impacts of COVID-19.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Please note that we will never send an email to ask you to provide payment details.
This email address is not monitored. If your question is not
answered above, please check our website.