It was great to see you at the VisitBritain Russia Sales Mission in Moscow last week.
I’m keen to keep you up to date with everything that is going on in London so have attached our latest What’s New information (in English and Russian) and would also like to sign you up for our monthly e-newsletter (if you do not currently receive it) which will keep you up to date on everything that’s new in London on an ongoing basis. The best way to do this is sign up online here: http://www.londonandpartners.com/register?channel=travel-trade. It’s really quick to do and means we can make sure we are sending you the most relevant content.
Please also see below some key links for tools to help you with your bookings to London:
- Comprehensive image library with a dedicated Travel Trade Gallery set up for you and the travel trade to download images for publications and online activity - www.londononview.com
- The latest Events Calendar for London: www.visitlondon.com/things-to-do/whats-on/special-events/london-events-calendar
- The Official London Guide which contains themed itineraries and comprehensive listings on everything from hotels, attractions and restaurants to entertainment, transport and tour companies: http://vlstatic.com/assets/maps/guides/london_guide_2014_pdf.pdf
- The London Travel Trade Website: www.londonandpartners.com/travel-trade and also www.visitlondon.com for leisure consumer visitors to London.
- The Media section on our website provides you with the latest London facts and figures, including London & Partners media factsheets, the London Visitor Survey and information on our Hotel Development Monitor updating you with the latest hotel developments in London www.londonandpartners.com/media-centre/facts-and-figures/
- London Apartments – please see a full list of apartments here: www.visitlondon.com/where-to-stay/self-catering
- London for Families – please find a full list of ideas for families in London here: www.visitlondon.com/things-to-do/activities/family-activities?ref=nav
- London DMC’s and wholesalers – please find a complete list of DMC’s and wholesalers that service London here: www.ukinbound.org/search-members
- Educational travel services -The British Educational Travel Association (BETA) is the umbrella body representing producers and suppliers of youth, student and educational travel related products: www.betauk.com
- LinkedIn: Please join the ‘London & Partners – Travel Trade’ LinkedIn group for the latest travel trade news for London.
- Facebook group: www.facebook.com/visitlondon
- Twitter: @visitlondon (for consumer updates) & @londonpartners (for B2B updates)
We are working closely with VisitBritain in creating a London module for the online training platform BritAgent which we are hoping will be available in March. I will keep you up to date when this is ready and will get this over to use within your company.
Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help with your London products and bookings.
Keep up the good work!