Dear Colleagues WikiVisa.Ru
Re: Update for Connected Member Agents
I am pleased to attach the latest Update from Jan Shilling for Connected member agents. I am sending it on Jan’s behalf as she is away this week.
This issue includes:
- A feature on schools with fees less than £10,000 per term as we know affordability is a key issue for many of your clients.
- Brexit news
- School news
- BUSSATS – new school placement tests which aim to streamline the admissions in British schools
- New staff in schools
- Agent Training Day on 10th November – last chance to book a place
British Boarding Schools’ Workshop, 2nd – 4th March 2017, Heathrow, UK – Final Invitation to Register
A final reminder if you would like to register for a place at the Workshop in March, please can you email Alicia Houghton, Operations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Alicia and I are busy looking at the registrations this week with a view to confirming places in the next two weeks. We have places for 100 agencies and we aim to have over 50 countries represented to enable schools to recruit pupils from a wide range of countries. Each accepted company is offered one free place with accommodation and meals for the duration of the event.
- We have over 80 schools attending and the list can be viewed on this link: http://www.bbsw.org.uk/?c=1157
- The venue will be at the Radisson Blu Edwardian at Heathrow Airport for easy access on arrival in the UK for international delegates
- Three Fam Trips will take place after the Workshop to Northern Ireland (first time to this location and visiting Rockport, Campbell College and others to be confirmed); North West Midlands visiting Abbotsholme School, Abbots Bromley, Wrekin College, Oswestry and Ellesmere College; Dorset on the south coast visiting Bournemouth Collegiate, Clayesmore School, Milton Abbey, Sherborne School and Sherborne International.
- We will be running an optional Agent Training Day on Thursday 2nd March at the same venue.
We look forward to hearing from you.
DD Tel: +44 (0)1892 267 501
SR Events Ltd, Unit 1, The Business Centre,
Green Road, Horsmonden, Kent, TN12 8JS, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1892 267500