Immigration Rules Appendix Armed Forces UK
Rules for members of the armed forces, civilian employees and their families.
Who these rules apply to
Визовые правила для тех, кто хочет въехать или остаться в Соединенном Королевстве в качестве военнослужащего, членов семей
- 1. The rules contained in this Appendix apply to those seeking to enter or remain in the United Kingdom as:
- (a) a foreign or Commonwealth member of HM Forces (on discharge);
- (b) a partner or child of a member of HM Forces;
- (c) a partner, child or other dependant of a member of non-HM Forces who is exempt from immigration control by virtue of section 8(4)(b) or (c) of the Immigration Act 1971;
- (d) a member of non-HM Forces who is not exempt from immigration control;
- (e) a partner or child of a member of non-HM Forces who is not exempt from immigration control;
- (f) a Relevant Civilian Employee as defined in paragraph 2(j)(a); and
- (g) a partner, child or other dependant of a Relevant Civilian Employee.