St Giles Junior Webinar - St Giles London Highgate

Пользователь

г. Москва

8 Февраля 2017, 13:24 | # 72787

Dear Partner WikiVisa.Ru,

I hope this finds you well!

I am delighted to announce that the next installment of our monthly webinar training sessions for our Overseas Partners will take place on Thursday 16th February. The session will focus on our Junior Centres and our Family Courses in the US.

The webinar will be conducted by Marc Burgess, Director of St Giles Juniors, and will take place at 2pm GMT.

St Giles Junior Webinar – Marc Burgess.

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/969590701 

We will also be providing a webinar on Safeguarding for Under 18s. This webinar will be conducted by Tom Borrie, Principal at St Giles London Highgate, and will take place on Thursday 23rd February at 3pm GMT

Safeguarding for Under 18s – Tom Borrie

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/898235661

Each session will be approximately 30-60 minutes long and will be followed by a Question and Answer session with the participants.

To participate in the webinar please just click on the relevant link above 20 minutes before the scheduled meeting time.

We would advise you to log in early to avoid disappointment, as our previous webinars reached full capacity before the sessions started. 

Many thanks for your support! If you have any further questions or queries, please let me know, and I’ll be happy to help!

Kindest regards,

Hannah Lindsay 

Hannah Lindsay

Group Sales and Marketing Director  

St Giles International Head Office
154 Southampton Row
London WC1B 5JX (UK)
t: +44 (0)20 7837 0404
f: +44 (0)20 7278 5458
e:hlindsay@stgiles.co.uk

w:www.stgiles-international.com

View Facebook page

View YouTube videos    

St Giles Brighton, Eastbourne, London Central & London Highgate named EL Gazette Centres of Excellence in 2016.

Добавить сообщение