Летние спортивные лагеря 2017 в США для детей и молодежи. World Sports Camp - Enrollment Forms 2017

Пользователь

г. Москва

20 Ноября 2016, 12:02 | # 70327

WikiVisa.Ru  Hello from World Sports Camp!  Attached please find the Enrollment Forms for 2017.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

1. Enrollment Process (6 Step process)
  2. Enrollment Form
  3. Summer 2017 Forms
  4. Doctor Form
  5. White Water Rafting Form
  6. Enrollment Selections  

As always, if I can be of any help with your promotions, please let me know.   

Addam Shand

World Sports Camp, Director

401-738-9119 (Office)

617-519-3810 (Cell)

addam.shand (Skype)

addam@worldsportscamp.com 

www.worldsportscamp.com

Пользователь

г. Москва

30 Ноября 2016, 13:17 | # 70791

WikiVisa.Ru Hello from World Sports Camp!  As you may know, World Sports Camp is the first overnight / day camp program in the United States to partner with Real Madrid Foundation to host a soccer clinic at World Sports Camp this summer during the week of July 23, 2017 to July 29th, 2017. 

Attached is the approved flyer that you can use to send to your clients.  All you have to do is insert your company name at the beginning and add your company logo on the left side.  PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING ELSE. (wording, pictures, logo locations, etc…)  Please understand that Real Madrid and adidas generation international are very strict with how their logos are presented and I would not want you to get in trouble by using their information inappropriately.  Again, I do have approval and I am happy to share this with you, but please only change the wording at the top, to your company name and the logo on the side.

If you have any questions at all, I am here to help!  

Addam Shand

World Sports Camp, Director

401-738-9119 (Office)

617-519-3810 (Cell)

addam.shand (Skype)

addam@worldsportscamp.com 

www.worldsportscamp.com

Добавить сообщение