Leman Manhattan will be offering its first Summer English Academy from August 13-28, 2018.

Пользователь

г. Москва

12 Октября 2017, 13:10 | # 80247

Dear Partner WikiVisa, 

I am pleased to announce that Leman Manhattan will be offering its first Summer English Academy from August 13-28, 2018. 

This program is open to ALL beginner ESOL students, including students who are not enrolled at Leman and are seeking a stimulating two-week intensive English experience in NYC. We will also consider non-boarding requests for this program if a student is living with a parent or guardian, for example, in the weeks before school begins.  

This a terrific opportunity for newly enrolled English as Second Language (ESOL) students to spend several weeks in NYC before school begins developing their English language skills, acclimating to life in New York, and participating in a variety of fun activities in the city. Attached is a brochure with more details about this exciting program.  

A few helpful details that are not included in the brochure: 

• This program is for ages 14-18
  • This program includes 25 hours of instruction per week
  • The program is geared toward beginner ESOL students, though we will consider admitting intermediate students on a case-by-case basis

Please email me with any additional questions. (We will be working on additional promotional materials for this program in the coming months and I will send out these materials as soon as they are available.) 

Kind regards,  

Elena Karaseva
Regional Manager, Russia
Nord Anglia Education

Mobile: +7 966 040 7797
www.nordangliaeducation.com

Пользователь

г. Москва

31 Августа 2019, 16:02 | # 84798

Dear partner Vikitravel, 

As you know, last summer we launched ELI summer camp at North Broward Preparatory School and it ROCKED! I mean it, because some of the students who attended ELI decided to become full boarders at NBPS (please, use this opportunity as a taster program in case you feel your student may want to attend a full-time boarding program but is not sure if he/she is going to love it). 

We are thrilled to say that Summer 2020 bookings are open now! Attached you will find the pdf leaflet with the detailed information. I know you have hundreds of camps on your list and no time to make descriptions in Russian, so I made it for you (attached). Please, feel free to use it, change it, adapt it for your website, share it with the students etc. 

Below are the links which will give you a better understanding of the ELI camp:

https://vimeo.com/353402268

https://www.kidsloveelc.com/international/ 

In case you have a request (individual/group), please feel free to contact Brandon Boston brandon@kidsloveelc.com – the ELI camp director (super cool). By the way, Brandon is planning to be in St Pete in October, so in case you are going to attend Alphe, take a chance to see him (this will be his first trip to Russia and he feels really excited about it)! 

In case you can not reach Brandon (as he may be on a trip with limited access to his emails), I remain at your disposal. 

Keep in touch!

Elena Karaseva
Regional Manager, Russia
Nord Anglia Education

www.nordangliaeducation.com
Добавить сообщение