Школы США Riverstone International School

Пользователь

г. Москва

10 Января 2017, 16:20 | # 72040

WikiVisa.Ru Happy 2017!

Although we sent this out last week, I wanted to remind you of the special promotional offer we have to waive the application fee for new residential students who submit their applications between January 1 - January 15, 2017. That's a $US250 savings!

We also would like to provide you with five reasons you should consider Riverstone International School:

1. As an International Baccalaureate World School, our three year Diploma Programme pass rate exceeds the United States and Global averages;
  2. We have outstanding college placement;
  3. Our classes are small and provide personal attention;
  4. Our outdoor education program provides opportunity to learn new skills and build friendships with classmates; and
  5. Our beautiful city of Boise, Idaho is one of the safest in the United States with excellent air quality.

We continue to update our website with information to assist you in learning more about our residential program. Please check back often as we are adding more photos, schedules and more all the time.

You can learn more about the  application process and documents needed here. You may also start your application here.

Please remember that priority admissions will be given to applicants who have their application requirements completed by February 15, 2017. 

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Please email me with any questions you may have.

Adventure Awaits and Happy New Year! 

Sincerely,

Rachel Pusch

Director of Enrollment Management

rpusch@riverstoneschool.org

(208) 424-5000 #3
Wondering how to travel to Riverstone International School? There are many direct routes to Boise, Idaho from major points of entry to the United States. 

Добавить сообщение