Учебные заведения Флориды США Montverde Academy (Central Florida)

Пользователь

г. Москва

8 Февраля 2017, 13:47 | # 72795

Dear Agent WikiVisa.Ru, 

My name is Pedro Davisson I am the Associate Dean of International Admissions at Montverde Academy in Montverde, FL. 

I would like to thank you for coming to our fair in Moscow and also share some more information about our school and programs. 

Founded in 1912, Montverde Academy is an elite college preparatory school for grades Pre-K3 through 12, and post graduate studies with a distinct student population from over 75 countries worldwide. Boarding program: 7th-12th Grade and PG.  

With a 100% college acceptance rate, Montverde Academy provides students with a strong educational foundation that will fully prepare them for their path to middle and upper school and beyond! We inspire students to become knowledgeable leaders with global vision and a passion for learning in a disciplined and diverse community.

I encourage you to delve deeper into the many opportunities offered by the Academy by exploring our website, http://montverde.org/ , where you will learn more about the Academy's philosophy, curriculum, athletics and fine arts and media programs. The Academy offers Subject Area Concentration certifications in six different study areas, along with 30 AP courses and 14 Honors classes. Extracurricular activities for students include assemblies, publications, honor societies, clubs, educational trips, student leadership and community service. What will you choose?

Montverde Academy – Montverde Academy : College ...

montverde.org

Independent, coeducational boarding and day school. Offers a day program for pre-kindergarten through sixth grade and day and boarding programs for seventh grade ...

Ourr beautiful 125 acre campus is located just 25 minutes from most points in Orlando, Florida. Below please find our view books for Montverde Academy. The view books will give you an overview of Montverde Academy and the programs we offer, including 3 very competitive sports academy for Basketball, Soccer and Tennis.

General view book

Music Conservatory view book

Soccer Institute at Montverde Academy (SIMA) view book

Montverde Academy Center for Basketball Development view book

Montverde Tennis Academy by Jaime Oncins view book

http://montverde.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Schedule-of-Charges-BOARDING-2017-2018-New-Enrollment.pdf

BOARDING Schedule of Charges 2017-2018 - montverde.org

montverde.org

17235 7th Street Montverde, Florida 34756 Phone: 407.469.2561 Fax: 407.469.3711 www.montverde.org BOARDING Schedule of Charges 2017-2018 Tuition

(To open the links, just press the command key on you mac computer, or control on your Microsoft)   

We also have many summer programs! That information can be found on this link: http://montverde.org/summer-programs/summer-school/

Summer School – Montverde Academy

montverde.org

Montverde Academy has designed a well-balanced Summer School Program that allows students to learn, while enjoying the benefits of Central Florida.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!  

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.  

Best Regards, 

Pedro Davisson

Montverde Academy | Associate Dean of International Admission
17235 7th Street | Montverde, FL 34756 | Administration Bldg
T: 407.469.2561 | F: 407.469.3711 | E: pedro.davisson@montverde.org
W: www.montverde.org | www.mvasports.com

Пользователь

г. Москва

26 Октября 2021, 21:06 | # 95211
Новость

Новое руководство для религиозных учреждений

Новое руководство по сдерживанию вражеской разведки выпущено Центром защиты национальной инфраструктуры.

Новое руководство для религиозных учреждений

Новое руководство по сдерживанию вражеской разведки выпущено Центром защиты национальной инфраструктуры.

Религиозные группы регулярно публикуют подробную информацию о своих местах и мероприятиях, которая, будучи полезной для их конгрегации и сообщества, может быть полезна и для другой аудитории - тех, кто хочет предпринять враждебные действия против своего места проведения, мероприятия или людей. Эти действия могут варьироваться от мелких преступлений, таких как кража, до идеологически, религиозно или политически мотивированных действий, таких как терроризм.

Это новое руководство CPNI важно для всех, кто контактирует с общественностью; Чем больше у священнослужителей, сотрудников или волонтеров взаимодействует с общественностью, тем больше у них возможностей непреднамеренно предоставить информацию, которая была бы полезна враждебным сторонникам.

Опубликовано 26 октября 2021 г.
Добавить сообщение

Визы в UK на 10 лет! Нам 10 лет — откроем британскую визу на 10 лет за 10000 рублей

Подать заявку

Бесплатные консультации https://t.me/wikivisa_chat

Закрыть