Orange Tree Courses, a high-end English Language Summer School. We are also accredited by the British Accreditation Council.

Пользователь

г. Москва

10 Мая 2017, 13:15 | # 75242

Good afternoon WikiVisa.Ru,

I would like to introduce to you Orange Tree Courses, a high-end English Language Summer School provider for students between the ages of 11-25. 

I would like to offer you the opportunity to partner with us as an agent.

We are searching for partners like you that provide an excellent and a professional approach to education.  We still have spaces for this summer!

As a provider we understand that you work with reputable people, which is why we believe that our high-end courses are the ideal ones for your clients. We are accredited by the British Accreditation Council, which is why we choose our partners wisely.  

We are providing 3 x two-week courses this summer, starting from 2nd July until 13th August.

We offer two programmes:

1. Future Leaders: 11-18 year-olds
  2. Unileaders: 19-25 year-olds 

We highly recommend students to stay for the full two weeks, to make the most of our full teaching package.

We are also open to negotiating about group bookings based on your preferences. 

I would like to arrange a telephone call with you this week– please advise a day/time that is most convenient for you. 

I look forward to discussing further with you on how we can work together.  

I have also attached our Summer 2017 Brochure.

Please see below for some additional details which make our courses unique:

We are collaborating with Wycombe Abbey, one of the top 10 independent boarding schools in the United Kingdom and is continuously ranked as one of the top schools regionally and nationally. Proximity-wise, we are 30 minutes away from London while also close to Heathrow airport and Gatwick airport.

What is included in the two-weeks?

• Full Board Residential Campus Accommodation
  • 14 Nights' Accommodation
  • 3 Cooked Meals per day
  • 30 hours' of English Language Classes
  • 3 Full Day Excursions
  • Course Completion Certificate
  • 20 hours' of chosen Activity/Sport
  • Structured Evening Activity Schedule
  • 24-hour Supervision by a qualified staff member
  • 24-hour Security Surveillance

English Classes

We ensure that the students attending the course leave with an adequate educational proficiency. Students also have the opportunity to sit the Trinity College London SELT English exams. These English exams are approved for use when making visa applications or applying to UK institutions for further studies. Various levels of English tests are available and we will advise on the best route for each student during their stay such as: FCE, CAE and the IELTS.However, if students wish to sit this external English test there will be an additional fee.

Activities

The activities we offer include: Arts and Crafts, Entrepreneurship, Etiquette and Science Lab. 

Sports

The sports we offer include: Rock-Climbing, Swimming, Tennis, Boot Camp (for Unileaders only), Football and full use of the Gym (for Unileaders only). 

Onsite Facilities

• Fully equipped teaching rooms
  • Science laboratories
  • Computer rooms
  • Library
  • Top of the Range Sports Facilities including a sports centre
  • Sports Centre includes: Heated Indoor Swimming Pool, Squash Centre, Gym, Indoor Rock Climbing Facility
  • Tennis Courts
  • Astro Turf Pitch - used for football
  • Modern Living Boarding Facilities  

Meals

As a summer school, we are unique in our menu offering as we believe that healthy food is a very important aspect of any summer school. Our modern canteen and snack bar provides an exceptionally health-conscious food choice for our students.

Following the trend of modern parents, they all want to know that their children are offered healthy and balanced diet. Our specialty at Orange Tree Courses, is to cater for every student’s nutritional need.

We cater for any allergies, dietary requirements and any highly specific food requirement students may have. We are one of the only summer schools offering healthy meals in comparison to the plain/basic menu at every other summer school.

Accreditation 

We are also accredited by the British Accreditation Council.

The British Accreditation Council is recognised as the clearest mark of educational quality in the private sector.

BAC accreditation is recognised by the UK Visas & Immigration (UKVI), part of the Home Office, as a qualifying requirement for institutions wishing to enrol students on Short-Term Study Visas: students from outside the EEA will only secure a UK Short-Term Study Visa if they have an offer from an accredited institution. 

For partnership queries, please feel free to contact me on my mobile or by email.

Kind regards,

Kristina Neeme 

Work: +44 203 002 0375

Администратор, Профессионал

г. Москва

23 Июня 2022, 19:35 | # 105352
News story

Инспекция по планированию

Продлены контракты с председателем инспекции по планированию и членами правления

Труди Эллиотт

Министр жилищного строительства, достопочтенный Стюарт Эндрю, член парламента, повторно назначил Труди Эллиотт председателем совета Инспекции планирования на четыре года. Срок ее полномочий начался 1 апреля 2022 года и закончится 31 марта 2026 года. 

Министр также продлил срок полномочий Стивена Тетлоу и Салли Диксон в качестве членов Совета директоров на 12 месяцев с 22 июля 2022 года до 21 июля 2023 года.

Опубликовано 21 июня 2022 г.

Добавить сообщение

Визы в UK на 10 лет! Нам 10 лет — откроем британскую визу на 10 лет за 10000 рублей

Подать заявку

Бесплатные консультации https://t.me/wikivisa_chat

Закрыть