Школы Лондона 2017. ICSLondon

Пользователь

г. Москва

30 Ноября 2016, 13:20 | # 70793

Good afternoon WikiVisa.Ru 

Thank to all who confirmed their address to be entered on the new contract. If you have not done so yet, please kindly get back to me. 

I mentioned recently that some spaces have become available at our school for January and April terms. September admissions are still open. 

Now I would like to give you update on the Summer as many partners are asking. 

Our SUMMER SCHOOL popular programme: English for Education for ages 3-17 years, will take place from 26th June 2017-18th August 2017. 

The tuition fee in 2017 is GBP595-00 per week per child plus  GBP90-00 registration fee per child. This applies to ages 3-17 years. Children up to 11 years must be accompanied by an adult and stay in London with that adult.

There is an option of host family accommodation for students age 11+ coming without their parents. Up to the age of 14 years children will have a security of our door-to-door school bus service. 

SGL room in host family is £280-00 per child per week. There is also £50-00 accommodation arrangement fee.School bus is £120-00 per week and operates in central London area. In order to check the availability of the school bus, we need the full London address including postcode.

Airport transfers are £335-00 return for children under 16 years old and £230-00 return for over 16 years old. 

If you would like to take an advantage of Early Bird discount, please get in touch with me as there are valid when booked by the end of December 2016. 

Our website is www.icschool.co.uk  

You can get in touch with me on kasha.handcock@ics.uk.net or mobile +44(0) 782 4449540.  

I look forward to hearing from you .

Best wishes

Kasha 

--

Kasha Handcock

ICS International Recruitment

T: +44 (0) 20 7298 8817

www.icschool.co.uk 

International Community School - an IB World School (PYP, MYP, DP)

Primary School: 4 York Terrace East, NW1 4PT, York Terrace East Map

and 7b Wyndham Place, London W1H 1PN - Wyndham Place Map

Secondary School: 21 Star Street, London, W2 1QB - Star Street Map  

Twitter: @icslondon   Youtube: ICSLondon 

Information regarding this email: www.icschool.co.uk/email_disclaimer

Добавить сообщение