More information about d’Overbroeck’s summer programme. Bucksmore Education
Firstly and most importantly: MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope you’re enjoying some quiet time.
I like to be efficient so as well as wishing you a very happy Christmas and New Year, let’s take this opportunity to provide you with some brief updates as well.
1. Here is what to expect in January:
- Lovely, detailed Information Guides on all summer programmes and locations.
- More information about d’Overbroeck’s summer programme. We’ll upload everything as usual to www.bucksmore.com/partners. Some people have asked about accommodation in the summer. Here is a lovely Flickr album for anyone who needs photos desperately: www.flickr.com/gp/doverbroeckscollege/Q354nc.
- An update on all the wonderful Christmas activities that happened on our Homelingua Christmas programmes (www.homelingua.com/christmas/).
- Detailed and final syllabus / itinerary for Animal Care (www.bucksmore.com/animalcare) and Bucky Adventure (www.bucksmore.com/adventure) at Plumpton College.
2. Office hours and staff availability over Christmas:
Officially, there is nobody from Bucksmore in the office from tomorrow until Tuesday 3rd January. However, I am spending Christmas with my parents and I am looking for distractions so please just email me if you need anything urgently! I may not be as quick as usual responding but I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. From 3rd January, everyone is back and raring to go. Julian is available for all Homelingua questions over the next couple of weeks.
If anyone is trying to contact Alexandra (our Marketing Officer), she left Bucksmore last week to go work in a luxury jewellery shop! We will be replacing her in February and we will also be welcoming a few new members to the Bucksmore and Homelingua teams in January too. They will all email to introduce themselves and I will explain who to contact about what when everyone has settled in.
3. See you in the New Year?
- I say this every year but we are always delighted to see you so please do let us know if you are in London in 2017. We can welcome you to Greenwich or show you around any of our centres. Just let us know.
- If you can’t travel but you have some questions always call us, or perhaps we could arrange a webinar / Skype training session for you or new members of your team. As with all of this, just ask! We always want to support our partners however we can.
Finally, below is the Bucksmore team again, wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. 2016 has been an… ‘unusual’ (?) year so let’s hope 2017 is a big improvement! (I know I look miserable in the picture but try to focus instead on the Bucksmore staff who do look happy that it’s Christmas…)
С сегодняшнего дня внесено четыре изменения в предложение по созданию лесных угодий в Англии. Узнайте все, что вам нужно знать, в нашем электронном оповещении. Также смотрите запись вебинара о лесе и воде.