Пользователь

г. Москва

15 Сентября 2016, 14:19 | # 67826

Tiffany McCrea

International Admissions Officer, St Mary's School, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire

Email: [email protected]

Dear Partners and colleagues  WikiVisa.Ru

Boarding Availability:
We are delighted to inform you that our current boarders are really excited to be moving into our brand new boarding house, ‘Mary Ward House’ before too long. We are lucky that this house has provided us with a few extra boarding rooms, meaning we can accommodate more boarders. We are pleased to inform you of our boarding space availability for the September 2017 intake for each year group:

For students looking to join Year 7, we are looking to recruit a maximum of 10 boarders.
For students looking to join Year 8, we are looking to recruit a maximum of 9 boarders.
For students looking to join Year 9, we are looking to recruit a maximum of 10 boarders.
For students looking to join Year 10, we are looking to recruit a maximum of 5 boarders.
For students looking to join Lower Sixth, we are looking to recruit a maximum of 15 boarders.

We are already processing a number of applications for the September 2017 intake and I hope to receive further enquiries and applications from you on behalf of the families that you represent. 

Examination Results:
Further to my recent message to you regarding our new literature, I am pleased to inform you that we have now produced a leaflet providing detailed information about our examination results this summer which we continue to be very proud of. You will also find information regarding university destinations and courses that our Sixth Form students have gone on to study. I have added this leaflet under the ‘Resources – School Documents’ tab for you to read. 

I look forward to hearing from you in due course. 

With best wishes
Tiffany 

Администратор, Профессионал

г. Москва

31 Мая 2022, 14:34 | # 104221
пресс-релиз

Заявление FCDO о нарушениях прав человека Китаем в Синьцзяне: 30 мая 2022 г.

Заявление FCDO о нарушениях прав человека Китаем в Синьцзяне после визита в регион Верховного комиссара ООН по правам человека.

Представитель FCDO заявил:

Понятно, что китайские власти не предоставили полный, беспрепятственный доступ в Синьцзян Верховному комиссару ООН по правам человека, к чему давно призывали мы и наши международные партнеры. Неспособность Китая предоставить такой доступ только подчеркивает их решимость скрывать правду.

Мы будем продолжать действовать вместе с нашими международными партнерами, чтобы усилить давление на Китай, чтобы он немедленно прекратил ужасающие нарушения прав человека в Синьцзяне и освободил несправедливо задержанных.

Мы с нетерпением ждем долгожданного доклада Верховного комиссара о ситуации в Синьцзяне.

Запросы СМИ

Электронная почта : [email protected]

Телефон 020 7008 3100

В первую очередь свяжитесь с отделом коммуникаций FCDO по электронной почте (отслеживается 24 часа в сутки), и мы ответим как можно скорее.

Добавить сообщение

Визы в UK на 10 лет! Нам 10 лет — откроем британскую визу на 10 лет за 10000 рублей

Подать заявку

Бесплатные консультации https://t.me/wikivisa_chat

Закрыть