Пользователь

г. Москва

29 Ноября 2016, 12:20 | # 70787

Linda Hacking

International Marketing Manager, The Royal Hospital School, Suffolk

Email: lhacking@royalhospitalschool.org

Attached Files: BadmintonBlog.jpg, FellowshipBlog.jpg

Good morning from a beautiful - if chilly- day here at Royal Hospital School

Training with the Suffolk Under 18 badminton team in Ipswich over the last few months has paid off for Zeco Ng, (currently in Royal Hospital School Year 10), when he represented the county on Saturday. His performance in the fixtures against Kent resulted in him winning the singles matches as well as the mixed doubles. Paul Hardman, RHS Director of Sport, said “ This is a great achievement for Zeco considering he is playing three years up”.

Well done indeed to Zeco !

On a musical note, Year 10 and 12 RHS music students will be participating in a composition masterclass run by Ben Parry, Director of the National Youth Choirs of Great Britain (NYCGB) and the Fellowship Octet. This highly-prestigious event is being hosted by the RHS Music Department and culminates in an evening concert at 19:00 in the Burns Recital Hall of the Reade Music School.

Please do let me know if you would like any further details on the sporting or musical possibilities here at RHS - I still have a few places available for September 2017 so please do contact me if I can be of help to you.

With best wishes 

Linda

Добавить сообщение