I have prepared an update of all the exciting happenings at Adcote School for Girls. Enjoy! ;)

Пользователь

г. Москва

16 Мая 2017, 12:02 | # 75295

Dear Vitaly,

I hope you had fun enjoying all those May holidays in the past weeks!

I have prepared an update of all the exciting happenings at Adcote School for Girls. Enjoy! ;)

• We are not just good at STEM subjects here at Adcote School, and our Year 13 student Sara Zhou is a great example of our girls’ successes in other subject areas. Check out a picture from a Shanghai photoshoot of Sara modelling one of the outfits she designed and made for her A level textiles coursework.

And we are not the only ones impressed by her work – Sara has already secured a conditional BA (Hons) degree course offer at the University for the Creative Arts, at one of the top 20 fashion-related courses in the world. 

• We are featured again in the Independent School Parent magazine with our military-themed Open Day where students and visitors alike had the chance to explore original military vehicles and artillery pieces, to have a go at army foot drill and using camouflage paint, and even tried their hand at an assault course and a giant inflatable wall set up in the school’s gym. All the details here:   http://www.independentschoolparent.com/education-news/adcote-school/ 
  • Finally, just to give you an idea of the range of weekend activities on offer for our girls, here is the programme of trips in the Summer term, and you can see the detailed descriptions of every trip by following this link: http://www.adcoteschool.org.uk/pupils/extra-curricular/ 

As always, please feel free to share any of these on your social media channels and like, share or subscribe to our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts. 

Have a wonderful week, 

Alexandra Konovalova

International Admissions Officer - Russia & CIS   

Adcote School  

11th Floor, Centre City, 5-7 Hill Street, Birmingham. B5 4UA

T: +44 174 547 2210 (Direct line)

E: akonovalova@adcoteinternational.com

W: www.adcoteinternational.com 

Добавить сообщение