Фам трип в Кембридж. Fam Trip - wonderful school here in the heart of Cambridge.

Пользователь

г. Москва

26 Ноября 2016, 10:06 | # 70645

Tiffany McCrea

International Admissions Officer, St Mary's School, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire

Email: admissions@stmaryscambridge.co.uk

Dear Partners WikiVisa.Ru

I am delighted to inform you that we were able to host our first ever ‘Fam Trip’ last week which was a great success. We were able to show off our wonderful school here in the heart of Cambridge as well as our fantastic brand new boarding house. Our boarding house is still to be finished in time for our boarders to move in after the Christmas break but the handful of agents who visited were able to get a real sense of how our new house will look once fully completed. I have uploaded a few ‘sneak preview photographs’ of the boarding house which you can find in the Boarding section of our profile. Please note that we will be conducting a formal photoshoot of the boarding house next term with many more photographs to include all areas within the house.

I would like to remind you that you are warmly invited to visit our school if you are next visiting Cambridge.

With best wishes
Tiffany

Добавить сообщение

Визы в UK на 10 лет! Нам 10 лет — откроем британскую визу на 10 лет за 5000 рублей

Подать заявку
Закрыть