2017 Школы Кембриджа St Mary's School, Cambridge

Пользователь

г. Москва

17 Февраля 2017, 16:22 | # 72910

Tiffany McCrea

International Admissions Officer, St Mary's School, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire

Email: admissions@stmaryscambridge.co.uk

Dear partners and colleagues WikiVisa.Ru, 

I would like to take this opportunity to update you on some useful information about St Mary’s School. Firstly, we are still accepting applications for September 2017 entry, short stay enquiries and long term enquiries so please contact me if you have any potential students for us. We have however got very limited availability for Year 10 entry. 

I am delighted to inform you that we have recently had a photoshoot of our brand new boarding house. The boarders are beginning to feel very settled in their new home which I hope is reflected in the photograph. I have uploaded a selection of photographs under the ‘Boarding House’ section of our profile. Please do have a look at these photos so you get a sense of our accommodation here in the heart of Cambridge.

There are a two events taking place during the second half of this term. I appreciate that many of you will not be able to attend such events, but for those that are interested, please see the details below:
On Tuesday 21 March, The Music Department is delighted to invite you to our Chamber Music Concert which will take place at the Emmanuel United Reformed Church, Trumpington Street, starting at 6.30pm.  The evening will feature performances from all our smaller musical groups, as well as solo performances from some of the most talented musicians from the Senior School.

On Thursday 23 March, we are holding our annual Boarders’ Concert from 4.30-6.30pm at the Senior School (Bateman Street, Cambridge, CB2 1LY). Every year the boarders organise a concert which reflects the international dimension of the boarding house. Auditions start after Christmas and the girls are encouraged to sing, play an instrument, dance or do sketches. The credit in terms of organisation goes to the Prefects and over the years the schedule of rehearsal, mixture of soft encouragement and tough ultimatum has been finely polished so that the boarders give the best of themselves. The Boarders’ concert is not just a performance of artistic skills, it is also an opportunity to practice working in teams, motivating each other, managing your time carefully as homework still has to be done.  

As always, we would like to warmly invite you to visit at any time so please do contact me. We would love to welcome to our fabulous school!

With best wishes,

Tiffany

Добавить сообщение