Varsity International школа английского языка в Оксфорде.

Пользователь

г. Москва

24 Января 2017, 12:14 | # 72364

Dear WikiVisa.Ru,

I hope you’re well and 2017 has started well for you.

I am emailing to introduce Varsity International.  Varsity offer summer language courses for students aged 8-16 at centres in Oxford and Wokingham.  We only accept individual students and have a policy of accepting no more than 20% of any one nationality to ensure English is spoken throughout the day.

Our key point of difference is the level of integration we offer with local English children, who attend as day campersFor every 2 international students on site we will have 1 local English child.  The English children take part in the last part of the English lesson then stay for lunch, the afternoon activity, dinner and the evening activity.  They also come along on the excursion on Wednesday ensuring that our international children improve their English in a natural way with children their own age throughout their stay with us.

Another benefit of the English children onsite is that we can offer a unique homestay option where our internationals stay with a local English family who send their own child as a day camper.  Residential accommodation is also available at both sites and it is possible to combine one week homestay with one week residential. 

Our courses run from 16th July through to 20th August, with Sunday being our arrival and departure day.  Our Oxford centre is aimed at 8-13 year olds and is based out of LVS Oxford, 15 minutes from the centre of Oxford.  Luckley House School is our Wokingham location, for 11-16 year olds, a short walk from the centre of Wokingham and close to London.

We offer 20% commission on our published gross prices and I am also happy to offer a 10% discount on our gross prices for any bookings received before the end of February.

I am hopeful of building a successful partnership with you and would be delighted to provide any further information you require.

Kindest regards,

Ben

Ben Walker

Operations Manager  

Compass House, Farmoor Court, Farmoor, Oxford, OX2 9LU, UK

Eben.walker@varsityinternational.co.uk

T: 01865 582774

S: VarsityBen1

W: www.varsityinternational.co.uk

Добавить сообщение

Визы в UK на 10 лет! Нам 10 лет — откроем британскую визу на 10 лет за 5000 рублей

Подать заявку
Закрыть