It’s finally here! I’d delighted to announce that the 2017 Bucksmore brochure is ready. One or two days later than I promised (sorry).
You can view an online version by clicking here: 2017 Bucksmore eBrochure. Click the Download icon at the top of the page to download it as a PDF. Or use this link to download it directly as a PDF: 2017 Bucksmore Brochure. Or you can use the image below to take you to the brochure as well:
[For those of you wondering what those barcodes are – download a ‘QR reader’ from the app store on your phone. Use it to take a photo and your phone will automatically run the video for that programme].
They will be printed next week and we will post them to you as soon as we can. I hope they will be with you in the first 2 weeks of November at the latest. Please let me know how many you want posting. Please also let me know if you don’t need any copies and prefer to use the digital version only. If you urgently need them I can send them to ICEF Berlin if you’re attending.
1) Go to www.bucksmore.com/partners to download everything: photos, timetables, booking forms etc. Use your email address to log in. If it doesn’t work, email me or Peter and we can add your details very quickly.
We are still working on: a very detailed Agent Handbook / updated 2017 sample timetables / updated fact sheets and information guides for individual programmes. The Advanced Studies brochure will also be emailed to you before ICEF Berlin and printed in November.
2) Go to our YouTube channel for all our videos: www.youtube.com/BucksmoreSummer. We had videos made for ALL our programmes so you should be able to find lots available to use there. If you can’t find them just ask me. We can also supply the original files if that’s easier for you than YouTube links.
3) We will be making a NEW SURPRISE ANNOUNCEMENT next week! Something new and interesting. Watch this space – we haven’t finished with everything for 2017 yet!
4) The Homelingua brochures have now been printed and they are being posted out. Most will be included with summer brochures but these are available now if you need them urgently. It can be downloaded here: 2017 Homelingua eBrochure.
5) Booking Form – we are not planning to print these for 2017. We find that not many people use them. Instead we have the digital booking form (either as PDF or Word) and our Terms & Conditions available separately with the 2017 Prices and Dates (emailed to you 2 weeks ago). If you think this is a terrible idea and everyone agrees we can change this and produce them again. Let me know.
I think that’s everything. I hope you’re having a lovely weekend and you’re not in the office like me! More emails to follow soon about additional material AND the surprise announcement.
As ever, just ask if you need anything or can’t find something.
Matthew Tighe Managing Director Bucksmore Education 259 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8NB