Our Forest School is going to be well used, with all out students and boarders making the most of the beautiful grounds here in Eartham.

Пользователь

г. Москва

28 Февраля 2017, 14:38 | # 74314

Joanne Humphreys

Consulting International Director, Great Ballard, West Sussex

Email: J.Humphreys@greatballard.co.uk

Greetings from Great Ballard,
The sun is not yet out, but we are looking forward to our Spring and Summer Term. Our Forest School is going to be well used, with all out students and boarders making the most of the beautiful grounds here in Eartham.
We have recently been asked by many agents if we can take students for the summer term. While this is something we offer, we are now full from mid May. We are looking forward to welcoming our International boarders to join our boarding family here at Great Ballard.
We still have availability for the Spring Term, so please do let us know if you need a magnificent Prep School experience for your students. With out excellent ISI report, you can be assured that their education will not suffer while they are with us.
We are also chasing our agent agreements at this time of year, before the madness starts for the summer of 2017. Please do let me know if you haven’t received your agent agreement, and we will send it straight through.
In the meantime, if is for me to wish you all the best with the new Spring Term. I’ll be writing soon with some exciting news about our website.
Many thanks
Kind regards
Joanne Humphreys

Добавить сообщение

Визы в UK на 10 лет! Нам 10 лет — откроем британскую визу на 10 лет за 5000 рублей

Подать заявку
Закрыть