IELTS Preparation Courses 2016/2017

Пользователь

г. Москва

4 Октября 2016, 15:32 | # 68423

Dear WikiVisa.Ru
IELTS Preparation Courses 2016/2017
at Chaucer College Canterbury

Did you know we run IELTS Preparation Courses at our beautiful campus in Canterbury, Kent?
Our 2 week, 30 hour intensive IELTS preparation course, is aimed at anyone preparing to sit the Academic IELTS examination, with exam techniques as its focus. All parts of the exam are covered: listening, reading, writing and speaking, and IELTS Practice Tests (C.U.P.) are used to give students experience in taking the exam. Many of our IELTS teachers delivering this course are also examiners so students have access to high quality assistance.  

Enrol today on any of our available dates!
Monday 21st November - Friday 2nd December 2016 *Limited places available*
Monday 5th June - Friday 16th June 2017
Monday 17th July - Friday 28th July 2017
Monday 20th November - Friday 1st December 2017

Prices start from £770.00 per student. Group discounts available.
For courses outside of the above dates, please contact us!

Chaucer College Canterbury is the only IELTS test centre in Kent.
Students have the option to sit the IELTS exam on completion of the preparation course.
To check availability or register for the exam, please click here.

"Being part of Chaucer College is one of the best experiences in my life. The teachers are well trained and friendly, who provided me with professional feedback and helpful techniques. I enjoyed every moment at Chaucer College and I am also thrilled with the result I achieved in my IELTS exam."

Chaucer College

University Road

Canterbury, Kent CT2 7LJ

United Kingdom

Добавить сообщение

Визы в UK на 10 лет! Нам 10 лет — откроем британскую визу на 10 лет за 5000 рублей

Подать заявку
Закрыть