Enrol in Easter Revision Course at Bristol International College

Администратор, Профессионал

г. Москва

10 Марта 2020, 11:45 | # 86626

Dear Elena Moksina,  

I hope my email finds you well? I would like to remind you about Bristol International College’s comprehensive Easter Revision Courses for GCSE and A-Level.

Do you have GCSE and A level students currently at school in the UK?

Do parents prefer their children avoid all nonessential travel during COVID-19 outbreak and stay in the UK? 

Do students need exam revision in the Easter Holidays?

Would they benefit from learning exam techniques delivered by highly qualified and experienced teaching professionals?

If the answer to any of these questions is YES, then Bristol International College (BIC) has the answers:

• choose from 18 academic subjects + IELTS preparation
  • 30 hours tuition per week
  • small class sizes (max. 8)
  • 1, 2 or 3 weeks (30 March - 17 April)
  • BIC attendance certificate & report 
  • Transfers and accommodation provided on request

For full details of the BIC Easter Revision programme please see our website.

Our Easter Revision courses are tailor-made to respond to students' individual needs in preparation for their GCSE or A-level exams. Taught by highly qualified tutors, students will make rapid progress over a period of 1, 2 or 3 weeks, choosing 2 subjects from our available options and benefiting from 15 hours' tuition per subject.

Dates available:

Week 1: Mon 30 March - Fri 3 April
Week 2: Mon 6 April - Fri 10 April
Week 3: Mon 13 April - Fri 17 April

About Bristol International College

Bristol International College is a University of London Recognised Teaching Centre located between Clifton and Redland in the heart of the city of Bristol. Our teachers are experienced at delivering expert tuition in a wide range of subjects and at different levels including GCSE, IGCSE and A-Level. In addition to Easter Revision Courses, BIC offers the University of London International Foundation Programme (IFP) to a carefully selected cohort of international students aged 16+ who are looking to gain entry to the UK’s top universities via this prestigious 1-year study programme which is equivalent to A-levels or IB.

Programmes Available

Please feel free to contact me for any further information, I would be delighted to answer any questions you might have.

Experio Group · Admin Office, The Enterprise Hub 109-117 Middlesex Street · London, E1 7JF · United Kingdom 

Daria Mekhrabova
Sales Manager, Russia & CIS
--------------------------------------------
daria.mekhrabova@experiogroup.com
M. +375 44 576 9666
T.  +44 203 553 5700
W. www.experiolife.com
--------------------------------------------
Experio Life Ltd
The Enterprise Hub
109 - 117 Middlesex Street
London E1 7JF | UK