We are delighted that so many of you have already contacted Etherton Education to book your students in for our Summer 2017 courses, which are available as in-depth preparation to join a British Boarding School and as a summer academic UK boarding school experience.
NEW ETHERTON PARTNER SCHOOLS
I am writing to give you an update about Etherton’s partnerships with UK boarding schools.
Etherton Summer Course + Main School = ONE Tier 4 visa
These partnerships help students who need a visa to come to study in the UK. Each partnership is individually approved by the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI).
A partnership allows a student to study at an Etherton academic pre-sessional summer course, and then go directly to his or her main school in September, using just one Tier 4 visa.
We are delighted to welcome these new, confirmed partner schools:
· Abbotsholme School - Staffordshire - Co-ed
· Badminton School - Bristol - Girls
· Berkhamsted School - Hertfordshire - Co-ed
· Dollar Academy - Clackmannanshire - Co-ed
· Glenalmond College - Perthshire - Co-ed
· Gresham’s School - Norfolk - Co-ed
· King’s Rochester - Kent - Co-ed
· Kingswood School - Somerset - Co-ed
· Llandovery College - Carmarthenshire - Co-ed
· Luckley House School - Berkshire - Co-ed
· Rishworth School - West Yorkshire - Co-ed
· St Edmund’s School, Canterbury - Kent - Co-ed
These schools are waiting for UKVI confirmation of the partnership, or are shortly to apply:
· Wells Cathedral School - Somerset - Co-ed
· Rendcomb College - Gloucestershire - Co-ed
· Milton Abbey School - Dorset - Co-ed
I have attached a full list of Etherton Partner schools with this email. We are always happy to add new schools to this list – just let us know your suggestions.
We work closely with our partner schools to ensure that our summer courses can be tailored to help prepare their students for UK education.
If you are choosing a UK boarding school for one of your students, and if the student needs a pre-sessional summer course, please choose a main school from this list and then there should be no trouble with the visa.