angloplatforms.com - онлайн курсы изучения английского языка с носителями

Профессионал

г. Moscow

30 Сентября 2020, 12:26 | # 89141

Dear VikiVisa, 

I hope you are and your family are well.  

While the world continues to battle Covid-19, it looks likely that student travel in 2021 will still be limited and students will continue to require remote learning opportunities. During this time, we have been supplying branded online English platforms to agents in 28 countries and helping students and teachers with their online learning requirements.  

You can find out more about getting your own online English platform from just £46GBP per month at www.angloplatforms.com 

With an AngloPlatform, you will be able to:

·    Offer your own online English platform with your logo and company branding and at your own domain or subdomain 

·    Sell 12, 18 or 36 week English practise programmes to schools or individuals with listening, grammar, reading, writing and vocabulary exercises

·    Deliver live virtual video lessons with English teachers in the UK through your platform

·    Promote your online programme to generate new leads for your business

·    Make more commission for your agency with this new product.   

To find out more and to request a free proposal, go to www.angloplatforms.com  

Best wishes,  

Max 

Maxwell David

Project Director | AngloPlatforms

Anglo Linguist LLP | Banbury Road, Warwickshire, CV35 0JY United Kingdom

Профессионал

г. Moscow

28 Октября 2020, 15:34 | # 89486

Oxford Spires Courses
Dear Igor Ozerin, 

I hope the week has started well for you!  I just wanted to remind you of the Spring Vacation programmes at St Edwards School next year.

I would also like to let you know about our ONLINE programmes we have in operation this year which include Online Integration “Buddy Talk”, Academic tuition and English Language Tuition.

The links below I hope will be of some interest, if not please have a look at our English Plus Football programme running next summer in Oxford! 

Easter 2021@ St Edwards School, Oxford

BUDDY TALK

English Language Online

Academic Tuition Online

International Football Education Programmes (Summer 2021) 

Speak soon 

Owen McGovern

Owen McGovern

Director

Oxford Spires International

m. +44 (0) 7973 231 892

|

t. +44 (0) 1865 594 325

e. [email protected]

|

w. oxfordspires.education

Upper Campsfield Barns, The Straight Mile

|

Woodstock

Oxfordshire, OX20 1PW

|

United Kingdom

Администратор, Профессионал

г. Москва

17 Июня 2022, 19:28 | # 104966
Переписка

Поправки к утвержденному документу B 2022 г.: циркуляр 02/2022 г.

Этот циркуляр обращает внимание на публикацию поправок к Утвержденному документу B (пожарная безопасность) 2022 года.

Применяется в Англии

Документы

Подробности

Целью настоящего циркуляра является объявление об утверждении и публикации поправок к Утвержденному документу .

Изменения, внесенные в Утвержденные документы, относятся только к зданиям и строительным работам в Англии.

Новые утвержденные документы вступят в силу с 1 декабря 2022 года.

Полную информацию о переходном периоде см. в циркуляре.

Опубликовано 1 июня 2022 г.
Добавить сообщение

Визы в UK на 10 лет! Нам 10 лет — откроем британскую визу на 10 лет за 10000 рублей

Подать заявку

Бесплатные консультации https://t.me/wikivisa_chat

Закрыть