AngloLinguist.com for the new school year.

Пользователь

г. Москва

15 Сентября 2016, 14:18 | # 67824

Dear WikiVisa.Ru, 

I hope you've had a very successful summer season!

I wanted to send you a quick email with an update on our programme. If you are interested in generating more business from your partner schools, this information is very important.

Schools are currently registering for our online English practise programme, AngloLinguist.com for the new school year. You can sell this programme to schools and make more commission for your agency.

In fact, in just one sale to a school of 150 subscriptions, you can make over £2,000 GBP in commission

To request our e-guide to selling AngloLinguist to schools, go to www.anglolinguist-demo.com/alagent 

The programme includes:

• 12, 24 and 36 week programmes for eight levels of study
  • Weekly listening, grammar and reading exercises and monthly creative writing, grammar and progress tests
  • A scoreboard and progress section for students to follow their progress
  • An advanced teachers' area to closely monitor student progress making it a powerful tool with automatic marking for homework 
  • An end of course Oxford University Press test included with all 36 week subscriptions
  • An end of course certificate of completion

This is a great time to sell this programme to your schools and earn some extra commission. Once again, to request our e-guide to selling AngloLinguist to schools, go to www.anglolinguist-demo.com/alagent

As always, do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions.

Best wishes,

Max   

Maxwell David
Managing Director, AngloLinguist.com
max@anglolinguist.com 

AngloLinguist, 2nd Floor, 22 Manchester Street, London, W1U 4DJ United Kingdom
Добавить сообщение