EFM English First Malaysia

Пользователь

г. Москва

4 Марта 2017, 14:16 | # 74390

Greetings WikiVisa.Ru!

Hope this finds you well! English First, Malaysia is an accredited language centre for its quality academic by the Ministry of Education and Immigration of Malaysia for the issuance of Student Visa. English First offers a significant learning opportunity and brilliant experience to students through its unique tailored programme and highly interactive methodology of teaching and learning.

We are currently expanding and looking forward working with more student recruitment agents. English First is one of the school that offers the highest commission structure for agencies/agents. Hope this interest you and looking forward working with you.

--

www.englishfirst.edu.my

https://www.facebook.com/english.first.ped  

Regards,

Fairal

English First Malaysia EFM
Lot S107 & S108 2nd Floor Centrepoint
No.3 Lebuh Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama

47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

Tel: +603-7725 8828 Fax: +603-7728 7808

Mobile: +6017-6568127

fairal@englishfirst.edu.my / pathedubu@gmail.com

Пользователь

г. Москва

31 Августа 2019, 15:59 | # 84797

Greetings from MDIS Malaysia Campus
Dear Sir/Madam, 

Warm greetings from MDIS Malaysia Campus. 

We are in the midst of establishing our international student recruitment network and would like to appointment partner to represent us internationally in student recruitment and admission. We are very much interested to work with your esteem organisation.

MDIS Malaysia Campus is an extension of MDIS Singapore (Management Development Institute of Singapore), making it the first private tertiary institution in Singapore to make its foray into Malaysia. 

You may want to know some quick information about our campus in Educity, Nusajaya, Johor. 

Internationally Recognized Programs from UK

We are partnering with Bangor University UK, the degree awarded to students who studied with MDIS Malaysia is equivalent to those who studied in UK itself. With the Business degree of Bangor University, students will have the opportunity to work in EU countries. 

Wide Range of Diploma Programmes 

Our Diploma programmes ranges from Information Technology, Hospitality, Business Management, Media & Mass Communications and English programme. 

Integrated Campus Environment

MDIS Malaysia is developed on a 29.7 acres’ land in Educity Nusajaya, Johor. The Campus consists of the Main Spine which links the various buildings and facilities such as the Library Block, Administration Block, Academic Blocks, Sports Hub and Student Hostels. 

We are currently operating at our city campus in City Square, Johor Bahru, Malaysia, we shall be moving to our campus in Educity, Nusajaya, Johor, when our state of the art campus is fully operational. 

Transfer Opportunities

International students can also opt to transfer to continue with their degree programme with MDIS Singapore after completing their Diploma programme in Malaysia (Subject to acceptance of entry requirement and immigration clearance of Singapore). Alternatively, they can also continue to pursue their Master’s programme in MDIS Singapore, the UK or EU countries. 

Multinational Exposure & Networking

Students have the opportunity to interact and network with students from other countries and improve their proficiency in English language at the same time. 

For further information, please refer to our website at www.mdis.edu.my.  

Should you require any clarifications, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Meanwhile I look forward to your favorable reply soon.  

Thank you and regards, 

KIT CHONG

Assistant Manager

Sales and Marketing

KOLEJ MDIS MALAYSIA (DK298(J))

Suite 17.02, Level 17, Johor Bahru City Square (Office Tower),

106-108, Jalan Wong Ah Fook, 80000 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia.

Telephone: (+607) 2072601 | Facsimile: (+607) 2072161

Email: kit_chongyc@mdis.edu.my

Добавить сообщение