Программы изучения дизайн компьютерных игр для детей в США и Канаде. Summer Camp programs at Tamwood International.

Пользователь

г. Москва

7 Декабря 2016, 12:54 | # 70927

Dear Partner WikiVisa.Ru,

Greetings from Vancouver!

I hope my email finds you well.

We are thrilled to introduce our new addition to the Summer Camp programs at Tamwood International. 

• Game Design Camp – San Francisco, USA

Dates: July, 16 to July, 30 (2 weeks)

Ages: 13 to 17 years old                                                          

Skill Level: Beginner to Advanced 

Students will learn the fundamentals of computer programming as well as abstract computer science concepts through engaging web based lessons. Campers will apply their knowledge by creating their own multi-level video games, complete with animated adventures, custom characters, and unique story lines. Participants will go home with an online account which will allow them to make their creations accessible on the web, iOS and Android devices. 

• Robotic Program – Boston, USA

Dates: July, 16 to July 30 (2 weeks)

Skill Level: Beginner – Advanced 

The program is based on the VEX Robotics System which offers high school students an exciting platform for learning about areas rich with career opportunities spanning science, technology, engineering and math (STEM). Beyond science and engineering principles, a VEX Robotics project also encourages teamwork, leadership and problem solving among groups. 

• Musical Theatre – Toronto, Canada

Dates: July, 9 to July, 22 (2 weeks)

Skill Level: Beginner – Advanced 

The Musical Theatre program will help campers explore the stage and develop skills in singing, dancing and acting. Led by passionate instructors with musical theatre backgrounds, campers will work to produce a final musical theatre performance. This challenging and exciting course will not only encourage campers to build new friendships and self-confidence and but also provide an immersive English language experience. 

Please feel free to download a copy of the new Tamwood Camps brochure here.

Please let me know if you have any questions /feedback. 

I look forward to hear from you soon.  

Best regards,

Anastasia Leontyeva

Business Development Manager - Europe

1. + 1 604 695 2824
  2. aleontyeva@tamwood.com
  3. Europe.Tamwood
  4. tamwood.com | tamwoodcareers.com | gointernational.ca
Добавить сообщение