This centre is unique as we also have Irish (English Speaking) students aged 12 to 17 who come to learn foreign languages.
Dear Partner WikiVisa.Ru,
Warm Greetings from Dublin & Ireland
We are sending you information about our junior summer centre and below and attached are all the necessary details.
An ACELS recognised and MEI founder member we are a family run business operating since 1989 and situated in Dun Laoghaire, approximately 15 minutes from Dublin City Centre. Our summer junior centre which is a private school in the academic year programme is very well appointed. A modernised facility with new extension, 23 bright classrooms all fully equipped with interactive white boards, gymnasium, 30 terminal computer room, music room, arts and crafts studio, cookery class, outdoor all-weather sports facility, free internet access, resource and staff room, canteen and administration facilities and a team of dedicated teaching and auxiliary staff.
I would like to take this opportunity to highlight some of the benefits of studying at our Dublin junior centre:-
1)We are a family run organisation and we have over 50 years combined experience in the EFL industry and pride ourselves on our attention to detail for each and every one of our students.
2) Our Dublin centre, which is situated about 15 mins from the city centre by local metro (DART), is situated between the beautiful up-market coastal towns of Dun Laoghaire and Blackrock.
3) All our host families live within the school locality and almost all students can walk to school and this is a much better option for young learners.
4) This centre is unique as we also have Irish (English Speaking) students aged 12 to 17 who come to learn foreign languages. This insures a truly international atmosphere and the chance for foreign students to mix and interact with English speaking students throughout their stay is very beneficial.
5) The rotation of three teachers for each class covering the four disciplines of Grammar, Reading & Writing, Speaking & Listening and Language use is a huge advantage.
6) The introduction of music as a medium is a very useful tool for learning English for young learners
7) As well as the usual 15 hours tuition per week and 3 afternoon sports and activities we also offer three evening programmes per week as well as two half day excursions and one full day weekend excursion.
8) The only international language provider with a full time Junior Director of Studies in place dedicated to young learners.
9) Fully qualified and EFL experienced teachers with a wide range of teaching skills and course input
10) A proven record of repeat business and recommendations from satisfied students from all around the non-English speaking world.
I am attaching the 2017 junior fees, enrolment form and indeed a draft one month programme for your attention and we will be delighted to offer you a place on our course. We accept individual & groups bookings. We are happy to offer 20% discount (commission) on GE + activities.
If you require any further information regarding any elements of our courses please feel to contact me again personally and I will be happy to help.
In the meantime I would like to wish all the best in your search for a course that suits your requirements and I look forward to hearing from soon with regard to the programme.
Active Language Learning
78/79 Upper George's Street, Dun Laoghaire
Co. Dublin, Ireland