Bucksmore 2017 prices & dates - important!

Пользователь

г. Москва

28 Сентября 2016, 10:55 | # 68229

Hi WikiVisa.Ru,

BIG NEWS TIME! Bucksmore 2017 prices and dates are ready and available for you.

Please find attached the usual overview of prices and dates. We have made a few changes to Bucksmore Summer and our boarding school programmes for 2017 so I have also attached a very brief ‘What’s New’ document explaining the changes.

Finally, the 3rd document is a really simple overview of all Bucksmore programmes. We are offering 16 programmes in 2017. This means we are even more confident of offering a programme suitable for every one of your students in 2017, but we do appreciate that sometimes it’s difficult to remember all of our Bucksmore programmes. Hopefully this simple guide will help you.

Our brochure should be ready in 2-3 weeks and we will send them as soon as possible. Materials such as booking forms, agent handbooks and the ASP brochure will be sent out in the next few weeks as well. The website will also be updated in the next two weeks. We can take bookings for all programmes now, so even if you don’t have a 2017 Bucksmore booking form we can still take your first bookings if you have any really keen students…

As ever, please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions. There is ALWAYS a reason behind any of our decisions over programmes, prices and dates so I can explain anything you want me to. Much much more detailed information to follow as soon as possible.

Bucksmore Homelingua – you should have received our 2016/17 Homelingua prices last week in another email from me. We have frozen all 2016 prices which should be excellent news for you and your students! Let me know if you didn’t receive them.

No doubt you will have lots of questions about all of this, so I look forward to hearing them. I will try to get back to you as quickly as I can over the weekend or early next week.

Have a lovely weekend.

Regards,

Matt

Matthew Tighe

Managing Director

Bucksmore Education

259 Greenwich High Road,

London,

SE10 8NB  

Tel: +44 (0)208 312 8060

Fax: +44 (0)208 293 1199

www.bucksmore.com Summer programmes for 7 to 19 year olds
www.homelingua.com – Year-round home tuition programmes for adults and juniors
www.advancedstudiesprogram.com – Advanced summer programme for 16 to 19 year olds
www.worlduniversitypreparation.com – Summer programme for students applying to top UK universities

Администратор, Профессионал

г. Москва

31 Мая 2022, 15:41 | # 104246
Переписка

Письма министра культуры BBC, Ofcom и уполномоченным администрациям о среднесрочном обзоре BBC и рамочном соглашении

Переписка министра культуры с BBC, Ofcom и уполномоченными администрациями по среднесрочному обзору BBC и обновленному рамочному соглашению.

Документы

Подробности

Переписка между министром культуры и BBC, Ofcom и министрами автономных администраций по поводу публикации среднесрочного обзора BBC и обновлений рамочного соглашения правительства с BBC.

Опубликовано 26 мая 2022 г.
Добавить сообщение

Визы в UK на 10 лет! Нам 10 лет — откроем британскую визу на 10 лет за 10000 рублей

Подать заявку

Бесплатные консультации https://t.me/wikivisa_chat

Закрыть