EDUQuality is a private, educational company specializing in High School Programs in SPAIN and ARGENTINA.

Пользователь

г. Москва

30 Сентября 2016, 11:34 | # 68271

Dear Collegue WikiVisa.Ru,  
I hope this email finds you well.
My name is Nadia, and I am writing on behalf of Marcelo Cuestas and Sergio Parodi, directors of EDUQuality International

We are getting in touch with you to give you updated information on our programs. 

EDUQuality is a private, educational company specializing in High School Programs in SPAIN and ARGENTINA. We are well-known because of our personalized approach, and special care & support of our students and partners.  

Since 1994 we have been working with some well-known and prestigious partner organizations all over the world, such as “The Experiment of International Living” (Germany, Japan, Ireland, France), Aspect Foundation (USA), NACEL International, Explorius (Nordic countries), SCCE (Australia), and others.     

Apart from our well-known quality, our programs are flexible enough to adapt to the different needs of our students. Besides, our program fees are very competitive, and we can guarantee you the best value for your clients both in Spain and Argentina.  

Please click the following link to download our EDUQuality HSP information brochure.

In addition, you can  take a look at our following promotional videos:

EDUQuality Spain 
EDUQuality Argentina

We hope you like our offers and programs, and we do look forward to receiving your feedback.  

Thank you very much in advance!

Nadia Barboni
Inbound Program Coordinator
EDUQuality International
E-mail: 
[email protected]
Web:  www.eduquality.org

Администратор, Профессионал

г. Москва

3 Декабря 2021, 15:28 | # 97015
Переписка

eAlert: 2 декабря 2021 г. - Национальная неделя деревьев

В этом электронном оповещении мы даем вам полный обзор новостей Национальной недели деревьев 2021 года.

Относится к Англии

Документы

Подробности

Это электронное предупреждение Лесной комиссии содержит информацию о:

• Объявление о финансировании Национальной недели деревьев Комиссии по лесному хозяйству
  • новые страницы GOV.UK по управлению лесными массивами
  • Партнерство Forestry England с AstraZeneca
  • новый прибрежный лес Камбрии
  • Запуск сайта Observatree
Опубликовано 2 декабря 2021 г.
Добавить сообщение

Визы в UK на 10 лет! Нам 10 лет — откроем британскую визу на 10 лет за 10000 рублей

Подать заявку

Бесплатные консультации https://t.me/wikivisa_chat

Закрыть